Starting her career at Target, Lindy build the eCommerce Fraud investigations program and served as a SME on emerging omnichannel and mobile fraud schemes. After standing up that function, Lindy moved to a newly created role to develop Strategic Risk under Enterprise Risk Management, working closely with Risk Leadership and developing content for the Board of Directors. Lindy then joined Aurora WDC, leading the Intelligence Systems team and developing key indicators for clients; gaining a broader understanding of the application of competitive intelligence across multiple industries. Lindy re-joined Target to develop the Competitive Intelligence function in Corporate Strategy; working across the enterprise to support other insights functions and supports Target’s C-Suite with competitive wargames, deliverables, and facilitated discussions.
- A.S. Criminal al Justice. Mercyhurst North East
- B.A. English, Mercyhurst University
- M.S. Applied Intelligence, Mercyhurst University
- Convergence of indicators across fields of intelligence
- Corporate intelligence
- Structure methods
Select Conference Presentations
- “Triangulating data to detect omnichannel gift card fraud,” NCFTA, 2014.
- “Retail disruption,” SCIP, 2017.
- “Application of trend analysis workshop,” Aurora WDC RECONVERGE, 2019.
- “Leveraging CI Tactics to Develop a Strategic Intelligence Program,” SCIP, 2020.
- “Role of data analytics in intelligence,” Alfred State University, 2021.