WAYS OF GIVING TO MERCYHURST
Please click any of the links below to learn more about our many ways of giving!
- Give Online
- Endowment Gifts - endowed funds provide a lasting source of support for the University and are held in perpetuity
- Giving Day - our one day fundraising campaign in May
- IRA Rollover - to give from your IRA, please contact Ryan J. Palm '07, assistant vice president for advancement, at (814) 824-3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matching Gifts – double or even triple the amount of your gift!
- Monthly Gifts – join our Loyal Laker program and set up an automatic recurring gift
- Personal Property - gifts of personal property—works of art, manuscripts, and rare books—help support educating students and can greatly enhance the quality of life at the University
- Real Estate - almost any type of real property, a personal residence, a farm, a vacation home, a commercial building, or an undeveloped parcel of land can be gifted to Mercyhurst
- Restricted Giving - gifts to the University can be restricted and designated for specific use at the request of the donor
- Stocks and Bonds - the University will direct proceeds from the sale of these assets to any designation you wish
- Scholarships - support Mercyhurst students through scholarships and restricted giving
- Trusts and Estates – a growing number of alumni and friends support the Mercyhurst University through financial or estate planning