HOW TO GIVE TO MERCYHURST
Please click any of the links below to learn more about our many ways of giving!
- Give Online
- Endowment Gifts — Endowed funds provide a lasting source of support for the university and are held in perpetuity.
- Giving Day — Our annual one-day fundraising campaign.
- IRA Rollover — To give from your IRA, please contact us at email@example.com or 814-824-2545.
- Matching Gifts — Double or even triple the amount of your gift!
- Monthly Gifts — Join our Loyal Laker program and set up an automatic recurring gift.
- Mail Your Gift — Send your check to Mercyhurst University, 501 East 38th Street, Erie, PA 16546.
- Personal Property — Gifts of personal property (works of art, manuscripts, rare books, etc.) help support educating students and can greatly enhance the quality of life at the university.
- Phonathon — Our Mercyhurst Phonathon team conducts annual calling to update alumni information, share details about upcoming events, and request gifts to the Annual Fund.
- Real Estate — Almost any type of real property, a personal residence, a farm, a vacation home, a commercial building, or an undeveloped parcel of land can be gifted to Mercyhurst.
- Restricted Giving — Gifts to the university can be restricted and designated for specific use at the request of the donor.
- Stocks and Bonds — The university will direct proceeds from the sale of these assets to any designation you wish.
- Scholarships — Support Mercyhurst students through scholarships and restricted giving.
- Trusts and Estates — A growing number of alumni and friends support Mercyhurst University through financial or estate planning