Program Director, RN, Instructor
Ms. Edinger began her education in biology. One semester into a biology degree, she changed paths, realizing she wanted to find a way to help people, and decided to pursue a BSN. While in school, she fell in love with Nursing as a profession and Maternal Child Health nursing specifically. She worked as a Labor & Delivery nurse for 20 years. She became the Nurse Manager and worked to improve care and safety for the patients and families, but also for the nurses she led. She is happy to have joined the Mercyhurst family and looks forward to shaping the nurses of tomorrow.
Ms. Edinger lives in North East with her husband. She loves the community and the “hometown moments”. She has two wonderful children who are pursuing their own career paths.
- MSN, Mercyhurst University, 2022
- BSN, Edinboro University, 1995
- Inpatient Obstetrical Certification
- Evidence Based Practice in Maternal/Newborn Care
- Increasing Nurse Resilience and Decreasing Burnout
- NURS 116: Maternity, Newborns & Peds
- NURS 160: Nursing Assessment
- NURS 161: Nursing Assessment Lab
- NURS 204: Maternal Child Health Nursing