Dr. Campbell’s research focus falls within the areas of aquatic ecology and invasive species ecology.
Ph.D., Texas A&M
M.S., Texas A&M
B.A., East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
Favorite course in college:
- BIO 144 Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- BIO 148 Organismal Biology
- BIO 230 Invertebrate Zoology
- BIO 292 Field Ecology
- BIO 294 Parasitology
- BIO 424 Restoration and Conservation Ecology (travel)
- BIO 424 Restoration Ecology
- BIO 426 Limnology
He is accepting undergraduate students who are willing and able to work many independent hours, apply themselves toward the tedious labor of varying aspects of field work. In working with Dr. Campbell students can expect to develop important strengths in research techniques including enhancing one’s microscopy techniques and extending one’s organismal vocabulary.