Ms. Miller, MSN, RN, RNC-OB is the clinical simulation coordinator for Nursing at Mercyhurst University. She earned her nursing degree from Mercyhurst University and became a labor and delivery nurse at AHN Saint Vincent in Erie, PA. She is nationally certified in Inpatient Obstetrics (RNC-OB) and holds additional certifications such as STABLE, ALSO, NRP, and Keystone 10 Breastfeeding. She became an adjunct clinical faculty member in 2021 before transitioning to full-time in 2022.
- MSN, Capella University
- BSN, Clarion University
- ASN, Mercyhurst University
- B.S., Physical Education and Health Promotion, University of North Carolina, Wilmington
- Prenatal, Antenatal, and Postpartum Care
- Interactive, Hands-On Learning Strategies for Students
- Simulation Debriefing
- NURS 201: Med/Surg Nursing Part A – Lab
- Simulation Lab Coordinator for all associated nursing courses.