Post-Baccalaureates certificates are designed to help those who have already graduated with a bachelor's degree gain the knowledge and skills they need to qualify for advancement or to enter a new career field. These programs are often customized to each student depending on the student's educational background and career goals.
Each program requires a minimum of 24 new credit hours. Previous undergraduate courses cannot apply.
Pennsylvania Teaching Certification Programs (non-degree/certificate)
- Art Education (K-12)
- Music Education (K-12)
- World Languages Education (K-12)
To be admitted into a Post-Baccalaureate program, student shall at the time of enrollment:
- Have completed a four-year college course of study and hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by federally approved institutional accreditor or its foreign equivalent
- Have earned a grade point average of at least 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours attempted across all academic institutions
The following materials are required to apply:
- A completed free online application
- Official transcript showing bachelor's degree or higher conferred from a federally approved institutional accreditor or its foreign equivalent
After submitting your application, official college transcripts sent to the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions at:
Attn: Graduate and Professional Admissions
501 E 38th St
Erie, PA 16546
Applications for Post-Baccalaureate programs are accepted on a rolling basis. Once you've applied, you will receive communication from the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions regarding your acceptance. Students in Post-Baccalaureate programs are not eligible for GA/GE positions or academic/merit-based scholarships.
Assistant Director, Graduate Admissions