Happy Hurst Day!
Are you ready for Hurst Day 3.0? All classes are cancelled and students, facutly and staff are invited to take part in games, food and lots of fun!
Students: register for the scavenger hunt below. Each team must have 4 team members in order to register.
- If you are participating in the Scavenger Hunt, please arrive at the Mary Garden in front of Old Main by 9:45 a.m., we will begin right at 10:00 a.m. Please know your team # upon check-in.
- Hurst Day t-shirts will be available at 10:00 a.m. in front of Old Main
- A Steak Dinner will take place beginning at 5:00 p.m. It is NOT FREE and will count as one board swipe or $11.
- For North East, Corry and Booker T. Washington Center students: all day classes are cancelled but all evening classes with a 5:00 p.m. or later start time will be held as usual.
- The bus leaves MNE at 11:30 .m. and leaves Erie for the return trip at 3:30 p.m.
- North East students should meet at 9:30 a.m. to check in for scavenger hunt at the Liguori Field House. The scavenger hunt will begin at 10:00 a.m. Students should meet at the entrance to the Bookstore to take the bus. The bus leaves promptly at 11:30 a.m. please arrive by 11:15 a.m.