ADMISSIONS & AID
NEWS & EVENTS
on Fri, 2018-01-26 10:17
Ways of Giving to Mercyhurst
Please click any of the links below to learn more about our many ways of giving!
- endowed funds provide a lasting source of support for the University and are held in perpetuity
- to give from your IRA, please contact Ryan J. Palm '07, assistant vice president for advancement, at (814) 824-3320 or
– double or even triple the amount of your gift!
– join our Loyal Laker program and set up an automatic recurring gift
- gifts of personal property—works of art, manuscripts, and rare books—help support educating students and can greatly enhance the quality of life at the University
- almost any type of real property, a personal residence, a farm, a vacation home, a commercial building, or an undeveloped parcel of land can be gifted to Mercyhurst
Stocks & Bonds
- the University will direct proceeds from the sale of these assets to any designation you wish
Trusts & Estates
– a growing number of alumni and friends support the Mercyhurst University through financial or estate planning