Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee program evaluation processes, including:
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and their funders
- Attend meetings as needed for project based processes
- Design the evaluation based on contract’s needs
- Build the database for data collection and analysis
- Design the data collection method
- Enter submitted data
- Analyze collected data
- Compile analysis in reports as needed
- Provide technical assistance to providers and funder based on collected data
- Develop grant proposals for internal projects as well as external clients, including
- Oversee grant administration and data collection
- Write reports regarding grant data as needed
- Provide technical assistance during grant cycle as needed
- Compose special reports based on requests/needs to community partners
- Assist in facilitating community boards and/or initiatives
- Seek and promote new community contacts and potential contracts
- Attend/present at conferences and/or regional meetings as necessary
- Make presentations to community partners
- General assistance with other Civic Institute contracts as needed
Education and Experience
Master’s degree preferred. Program evaluation experience and statistical analysis background a plus. Experience with social service and government agencies preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Advanced written/oral communication skills; computer skills including SPSS and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word; understanding of research methods; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions; ability to organize and prioritize work assignments; team player with strong interpersonal skills; strong project management skills required.
Applicant must be able to work independently under limited supervision. Must be able to work effectively with contract clients; in addition, applicant may engage with faculty, staff, and the public.
Interested candidates should submit resumes/applications to:
Human Resources Department
501 East 38th Street
Erie, PA 16546
Mercyhurst is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that encourages members of diverse groups to apply.