Director of Clinical Education, Instructor
Ms. Marton graduated from Gannon University with a B.S. in Respiratory Therapy and later obtained her M.S. in Cyber Security from Mercyhurst University. She started her professional career as a Registered Respiratory Therapist and clinical instructor in the critical care setting at UPMC Hamot, later joining Gannon University as adjunct faculty in the Respiratory Therapy Program. She joined Mercyhurst University in May of 2018 as the Director of Clinical Education for the Respiratory Therapy Program.
- M.S., Cyber Security, Mercyhurst University, 2021
- B.S., Respiratory Therapy, Gannon University, 2002
- Ms. Marton has provided education in a variety of areas in relation to the profession of Respiratory Therapy & Sleep Disorders. Specifically, she enjoys educating in the areas of cardiopulmonary diseases and pathologies, sleep disorders and their therapeutic approach, cardiac arrythmias and diagnostic evaluation, clinical patient assessment and treatment modalities, critical care, emergency medicine and trauma. She is also a certified BLS/CPR instructor through the American Heart Association.
- RES 111: Respiratory Care Equipment I Lab
- RES 205: Cardiopulmonary Pathology & Diagnostic Procedures
- RES 212: Clinical Practicum I
- RES 221: Clinical Practicum II
- RES 223: RT Professional Seminar