Mercyhurst music faculty members begin their 2016-2017 Faculty Recital Series with a free concert on Wednesday, Sept. 14, at 8 p.m. in Walker Recital Hall. This “Faculty Collage” will feature:
- Ferdinand the Bull for Violin and Narrator, by Alan Ridout – Jonathan Moser, violin; Louisa Jonason, narrator
- Usher Waltz by Nikita Koshkin – Jonathan Nolan, guitar
- Oboe Concerto by Bohuslav Martinu – Hilary Philipp, oboe; Nathan Hess, piano
- Largo al factotum from The Barber of Seville by Rossini – James Bobick, baritone; Nathan Hess, piano
- Trio No. 2 by Charles Huguenin – Hilary Philipp, oboe; Rebecca Wunch, clarinet; Sarah Elizabeth Lee, bassoon
The program is free and open to the public; call 824-2394 for more information.