Mask Up, Lakers! With your contribution of $20 or more to the Mercyhurst Annual Fund and Student Scholarship Program, you will receive two limited edition Mercyhurst Masks. Your support for Mercyhurst students today translates into support for the health of your greater community, thanks to this exclusive Mercyhurst branded face covering – a token of our appreciation for your gift. Make your contribution today before supplies run out (campaign runs through December 2)!
Mercyhurst Masks feature the iconic Old Main outline on a navy colored mask.
About Mercyhurst Masks
- Three-ply 4-ounce, 100% cotton jersey face masks that cover the wearer’s nose and mouth
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Elastic stretch binding ear loops
- Three evenly spaced pleats on each side
- Designed for non-medical use only
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected
- Mask contains silver and copper
Please note that the fair market value of the masks ($8) will reduce the tax-deductibility of your gift, in accordance with federal tax regulations.