On the heels of its wildly popular second season, The 501 will once again provide supporters of the arts unique offers for the star-studded 2019-20 MIAC Live season.
The 501, whose name pays homage to the university’s address at 501 E. 38th St., is a membership society for patrons who wish to enrich their performing arts experience while also supporting the arts at Mercyhurst.
Each 501 membership is for 2 people and entitles the bearer to:
- Two tickets to THE SUMMER SOIRÉE on Saturday, July 27, which will include a performance by award-winning illusionist Mike Super followed by a street festival featuring a variety of small-plate fare, an open bar and an unforgettable performance by Dan Dunn’s PaintJam.
- First access to tickets for all 2019-20 MIAC Live performances, including KRISTIN CHENOWETH, DAVID SEDARIS, RUFUS WAINWRIGHT, ROSANNE CASH, YAMATO, LES BALLETS TROCKADERO DE MONTE CARLO, BRIAN STOKES MITCHELL, and GLENN CLOSE
- Two premium seats to two performances of your choice during our 2019-20 MIAC Live season
- Exclusive pre-show receptions before KRISTIN CHENOWETH and GLENN CLOSE
- Name recognition in all MIAC Live playbills for the 2019-20 season