The D’Angelo Department of Music Faculty Recital Series continues Wednesday, Oct. 17, at 8 p.m. in Walker Recital Hall with a showcase recital featuring a variety of repertoire performed by department faculty. The "Faculty Collage" program includes:
- Jon Nolan, guitar: Vals, Op.8 No.4, by Agustin Barrios Mangore
- Scott Meier, saxophone: Second movement from the Sonata for Alto Saxophone by Paul Creston
- Royce Strider, baritone: "Revolgete a lui lo sguardo" from Mozart's Cosi fan tutte
- Nathan Barber, composer:1040, an electronic music piece
- Amanda Sage, flute: Carmen Fantasie by Francois Borne
- Jonathan Moser, violin: Selections from Stravinsky's Suite Italienne
- Rebecca Wunch, clarinet: Third movement from Sonata for Clarinet by Francis Poulenc
Pianists will be Beth Etter and Nathan Hess.
The recital is free and open to the public. Call 814-824-2394 for more information.