Faculty members of the D’Angelo Department of Music at Mercyhurst University present their annual Faculty Collage concert on Wednesday, Sept. 20, at 8 p.m. in Walker Recital Hall. Always a highlight of the Faculty Recital Series, this event features a program of great variety, involving solos, duos and other small chamber groups:
- Sonata in A Minor, D. 821, "Arpeggione,” by Franz Schubert, First movement, Allegro moderato: Jonathan Moser, violin; Nathan Hess, piano
- Premiere Rhapsody by Claude Debussy: Rebecca Wunch, clarinet; Nathan Hess, piano
- Rafaga by Joaquin Turina: Jonathan Nolan, guitar
- Nocturne by Ottorino Respighi: Nathan Hess, piano
- The New York Suite by Paquito D’Rivera: Presque Isle Saxophone Quartet (Allen Zurcher, Bethany Dressler, Rebecca Wunch and Scott Meier)
. The program is free and open to the public; for more information, call 814-824-2394.