The next generation of arts leaders will recognize the importance of the traditional arts and the undeniable opportunities of the technological age of creating innovative ways to connect with arts audience.
- Audience Services Manager
- Marketing Director
- Fundraising Manger
- Executive Director
- Event Planner
- Performing Arts Producer/Presenter
- Public Relations Manager
- Casting Director
- Film/TV Producer
- Arts Entrepreneur
Minors in Arts Management will graduate with the following:
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal, implemented through various outlets.
- Knowledge of arts industry foundations: history, key organizations, significant individuals, current players, and challenges in the field.
- Knowledge of functional areas of arts industries and their interaction: management, marketing, fundraising, production, and producing.
- Knowledge and appreciation for a wide breadth of performing and visual arts; artists, companies, and trends in the field.
- Understanding of how new technologies give rise to new business models in arts management, which create opportunities for audience development.
- Development of analytical and problem solving skills through coursework and experiential learning.
- Knowledge and application of management and leadership attributes in the global arts community.