Hotel Management Concentration
- FPM 209 Housekeeping Operations & Management
- HRIM 417 Advanced Hotel Operations
- HRIM 495, 496, 497 Co-op(s) Two 3-6 credit OR one 6-9 credit**
- Choose 2 courses from the Hospitality Management department recommended list of electives below.
In addition to the Hospitality Management core, required of all majors, the student is required to specialize and complete one of the departmental concentrations. (Students working towards multiple concentrations are expected to develop expertise in each distinct area of study. A minimum of one elective course in each area of concentration must be distinct and will not be acceptable for more than one concentration. Required courses in the concentration may overlap and will be accepted for each concentration.)
- Comm 180 Business & Professional Communication
- Fpm 209 Housekeeping Operations & Management
- Hmc 305 Catering Operations & Management
- Hmg 322 Club Management
- Hrim 240 Casino & Gaming Operations Management
- Hrim 260 Hospitality Marketing & Sales
- Hrim 405 International Cuisines
- Hrim 452 Industry Consulting
- Mgmt 405 Quality Leadership
* Courses required for the sophomore review process in the Hospitality Management Department, regardless of credit standing and transfer status. For your liberal studies core requirements, please review the Hospitality Management Department's requirement and/or suggestions for core selections.