Students in a variety of departments often choose to complement their major with a communication minor. A communication minor allows students to further their professional and creative skills.
Minors must complete 21 credits and maintain a 2.5 GPA in all minor course work. This minor is for non-communication majors only.
- Comm 180 Business and Professional Communication
- Comm 185 Communication in Society or approved Comm elective
- Comm 269 Communication Theory and Research
- Comm 489 Professional Development or Comm 475 Internship
- Choose three Comm courses from one concentration (9 credits)