Prospective applicants for the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership Program must fulfill the following admission requirements before full and confirmed acceptance can be granted. At the discretion of the Director of the Organizational Leadership Graduate Program, provisional acceptance may be granted to applicants who have not fulfilled all of the admission requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Undergraduate Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above
- Applicants with less than a 3.5 GPA in their undergraduate or graduate studies must score at the 25th percentile or higher on one of the following standardized tests: GMAT, GRE, MAT, MCAT, or LSAT to meet the admission standards. Note: waiver of the GMAT, GRE, MAT, MCAT, or LSAT score may be requested by the applicant. Conditions which may warrant such a waiver include a master's degree from an accredited institution or having been employed for more than ten years after graduating with a bachelor's degree.
- Completed application on file with the Office of Adult and Graduate Programs
- Official transcripts from ALL degree granting institutions
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal essay statement explaining the applicants reasons for studying organizational leadership
- Professional Resume
- International applicants whose primary language is not English must attain a TOEFL Score of 550 on the paper-based exam, 213 on the computer–based exam or 79-80 on the Internet-based exam or a score of at least 6.5 on the IELTS
- International applicants must provide their transcripts through World Education Services (WES) for authentication and a WES evaluation report. International applicants can do this by ordering the WES ICAP service. www.wes.org