- Graduate certificate programs (accepted year-round)
- Administration of Justice (accepted year-round
- Exercise Science (Oct. 1 - April 1)
- Organizational Leadership (accepted year-round)
- Special Education (accepted year-round)
- Secondary Education: Pedagogy and Practice (accepted year-round)
- Anthropology (Oct. 1-Feb. 1)
- Applied Intelligence (Oct. 1 - March 1)
Timeline for Starting Classes
Graduate Degree Programs
- Administration of Justice (fall or winter) -full or part-time enrollment
- Exercise Science (summer to summer term) - full time enrollment only
- Organizational Leadership (any term) -full or part-time enrollment
- Special Education (any term) -full or part-time enrollment
- Secondary Education: Pedagogy and Practice (any term) –full or part-time enrollment
- Anthropology (fall) -full time enrollment only
- Applied Intelligence (fall) -full time enrollment only
Prospective applicants for the Organizational Leadership Program must fulfill the following admission requirements. Upon fulfillment of the admission requirements, a full and confirmed acceptance can be granted.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Grade point average of 3.0 or above
- A minimum score of 800 on the GRE Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning test and a 3.5 or better on the GRE Analytical Writing test or a minimum score of total 500 on the GMAT and a 4.0 or better on the GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment
- A completed application on file with the Office of Adult and Graduate Programs
- Official transcripts from ALL degree granting institutions
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal essay statement explaining your reasons for studying organizational leadership
- Professional Resume
- International applicants whose primary language is not English must attain a TOEFL Score of at least 550 on the paper-based exam or 213 on the computer–based exam or 79-80 on the Internet-based exam or a score of at least 6.5 on the IELTS
- International applicants must provide their transcripts through World Education Services (WES) for authentication and a WES evaluation report. International applicants can do this by ordering the WES ICAP service. www.wes.org
Applicants who do not have a complete application may be considered for conditional acceptance for one trimester based on a personal interview and their commitment to complete their application with all of the above items in their first trimester of study. Students with incomplete applications must complete their application for full acceptance into the graduate program before the end of their first trimester or they will not be allowed to continue their studies in the program, unless waived by the Director of the Organizational Leadership Graduate Program.
Applicants who submit a complete application, but do not meet the criteria for full acceptance may petition in writing the Director of the Organizational Leadership Graduate Program for conditional acceptance. These applicants may be required to have a personal interview with the Director of the Organizational Leadership Graduate Program before a decision is rendered on their petition.
Students granted conditional acceptance will initially be enrolled in the Organizational Leadership Graduate Certificate Program and they will be required to register for the OL 506 Graduate and Professional writing course during their first term enrollment, unless they can demonstrate the ability to write at the graduate level in English.
Students who have been conditionally accepted into the program and who maintain a 3.0 GPA after earning nine graduate credits may petition in writing for full acceptance into Organizational Leadership Graduate Program of study.
Graduate Course Catalog 2012-2013 (410.28 KB)
Graduate Application (37.3 KB)
Special Education Checklist (100.83 KB)
Recommendation Form (102.33 KB)
Sarah Murphy, Admissions Coordinator
Phone: (814) 824-2297