Applicants who have earned a baccalaureate degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited institution in any field are eligible for admission. Consideration to those not meeting the GPA requirements will be given on a case-by-case basis.
In order to be considered for admission to the program, you must complete the graduate application and, at minimum, have the following qualifications:
- Completion of the following courses with a minimum grade of C or higher: Human Anatomy and Physiology (with lab), Exercise Physiology (with lab), Chemistry (with lab) and Biology
- 200 hours of documented clinical hours or internship experience in exercise science, exercise physiology or athletic training
- A one-page essay outlining your educational expectations and career aspirations
- ACSM Exam track designation (see course degree requirements for exam choices)
- Current professional resume
- Three letters of reference
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores
- Undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended
**FOR FULL CONSIDERATION, COMPLETED APPLICATIONS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED BY MARCH 1.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER MARCH 1 MAY BE CONSIDERED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR.