Applications for admission will be accepted year round. Students can choose full or part time status. Full time status is 9 credits per semester.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- A completed application form (online or hard copy)
- There is no fee for completing online applications
- You may complete and submit a hard copy application. Click here for a printable application
- Click here for the printable recommendation forms
- Please note you will need to print 3 letters of recommendation forms
- There is a nominal processing fee to submit hard copy applications.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions sent directly to Mercyhurst University
- Three letters of recommendation
- A résumé or curriculum vitae
- An essay of 300 to 500 words outlining the student’s personal, professional and educational goals
Completed application packets are reviewed and the admissions decision is based on the “whole student profile.” Strong emphasis is placed on the applicant’s reading, writing and research skills. Call the Office of Graduate Studies at (814) 824-3351 to request an application or apply online
All of the above information should be mailed to:
Office of Graduate Studies, Admissions
501 East 38th Street
Erie, PA 16546
Applications are accepted throughout the year for a fall (September) or spring (January) start. Those who expect to complete the certificate in one year should begin their program in the fall term.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
, Ph.D., director of the graduate program in the administration of justice
Phone: (814) 824-2265
, M.A. , assistant director of adult and graduate programs
Phone: (814) 824-3384
Fax: (814) 824-2055