Exam Preparation with Expert Instruction.
Have you considered enhancing your human resource knowledge by earning your PHR® (Professional in Human Resources) or SPHR® (Senior Professional in Human Resources) certification? Mercyhurst University can now help you reach your goal with the No. 1 ranked PHR/SPHR certification prep program in the country!
Designed to help you effectively learn and retain the material by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion, this course’s curriculum — developed by subject matter experts —details the 2014 HR Certification Institute body of knowledge.
Value of an Instructor-Led Course.
• Understand and apply the material tested on the PHR or SPHR exam
• Expand and update your HR knowledge for professional advancement
• Learn from an experienced and certified instructor
• Discuss topics with peers from diverse backgrounds
• Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program
• Keep on track and motivated to complete your HR studies
• Grow your professional network
Year after year, professionals who use the SHRM Learning System to prepare for the PHR or SPHR exam consistently beat the national pass rate.
Increase Your Professional Value.
The advantages of certification include becoming more valuable to your employer, having an advantage when applying for a new job, demonstrating commitment and understanding of the HR profession and showing your dedication to continuing your education..
Preparing You to Pass.
The 2014 SHRM Learning System for PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation features up-to-date study materials and the latest technology, including: SmartStudy tools, print or e-reader learning modules and extensive multi-media online resources accessible via mobile devices. The SHRM Learning System streamlines study time, accelerates learning and prepares you to pass the certification exam. Thousands of HR professionals have used the SHRM Learning System to earn certification.
Even More Ways to Learn.
Build confidence with some of the newest features in the SHRM Learning System for PHR/SPHR, which include:
• Quickstarts - guided overviews for each module highlight key topics.
• Audio flashcards - available on-the-go.
• Enhanced post-test - incorporates features similar to the HR Certification Institute exam format for increased test-taking confidence.
• Improved reporting - available at the HR Certification Institute responsibility level to allow for more focused studies.
Steps to Success.
ASSESS: Complete assessments to determine current knowledge level and gaps, with the results weighted against tested areas on the certification exam (PHR and SPHR).
STUDY: Use assessment results to identify learning priorities, create a personal study plan, estimate study time and apply learned knowledge.
Six learning modules in e-reader or print format cover the entire HR Certification Institute body of knowledge.
PASS: Complete the post-test and use other testing preparation tools to validate learning and refine study plans in preparation to pass the exam.
Dr. Gilbert Jacobs, director of organizational leadership program
Office location: Old Main 200C
Phone: (814) 824-2390
For more information about the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), visit shrm.org.