Nine credits (three courses) from among required course offerings as well as a three-credit elective are required to fulfill the certificate requirements.
Students select and complete all of the following (3 credits each):
- Leadership: Theory and Practice
- Organizational Ethics
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
Students select and complete one of the following electives (3 credits each):
- Organizational Communications for Leaders
- Law and Public Policy
- Global and Cultural Perspective in Organizations
- Entrepreneurial Leadership in U.S. Business History
- Leadership Seminar in Organizing Communities and Public Policy
- Gender Issues and Leadership
- Marketing & Public Relations for Nonprofit Organizations
- Human Resources and Volunteer Management
- Financial Management of Nonprofit Organizations
- Course descriptions are available from the Graduate Office.