- FPM 209 Housekeeping Operations & Management
- HRIM 260 Hospitality Marketing and Sales
- HRIM 417 Advanced Hotel Operations
- HRIM 473, 475, 476 Hospitality Internships – credits vary *
- Choose 2 courses from the Hospitality Management department recommended list of electives below.
- HMC 425 Wedding Planning
- HMG 322 Club Management
- HRIM 240 Casino and Gaming Operations Management
- HRIM 416 Mixology
- HRIM 452 Industry Consulting
- MGMT 405 Quality Leadership
* Courses required for the sophomore review process in the Hospitality Management department, regardless of credit standing and transfer status. For your liberal studies core requirements, please review the Hospitality Management department's requirement and/or suggestions for core selections. Students must complete 6 credit hours of internships (taken in any combination).