Wednesday, Dec. 2
All from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Corry Higher Education Council, 221 N. Center St., Corry
For more information, contact Steve Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 824-3696.
What began as a small community outreach program more than 25 years ago is now a respected school that has helped hundreds of people attain an associate degree in business administration.
Whether you’re a high school student looking to take advanced classes or an adult student looking for a new opportunity, Mercyhurst Corry can help you reach your goal with:
A convenient and high-quality education. You get to attend a campus of Mercyhurst College—which is consistently ranked among the best colleges in the region—that’s also close to home.
Financial aid. Tuition at Mercyhurst Corry is 40% less than tuition at the Erie campus—and you’ll be eligible for federal, state and Mercyhurst financial aid.
Flexibility. We accommodate adult and working students with evening classes.
Incredible support. As a Mercyhurst Corry student, you can take advantage of support services such as academic support, career services and counseling through the Mercyhurst Erie and Mercyhurst North East campuses.
Help with transferring credits. If you attended any other colleges, we’ll help you transfer your credits into Mercyhurst Corry.
Assistance with an internal transfer. If you decide to continue your education at Mercyhurst Erie, we’ll help you make the transition—which is an easy thing to do since all your credits will transfer. Plus, internal transfer students can qualify for up to $10,000 in merit scholarships!
Does Mercyhurst Corry sound like the place for you? Then apply now!
Why Mercyhurst Corry?
Mercyhurst Corry has served your community for more than 25 years. Initially started as a community outreach program, the campus has now served hundreds of students, many of which successfully completed the business administration associate degree program
, and some of those continued on for their bachelor's degree. Whether you are a traditional high school student, a dislocated worker, or an adult looking for a career change, Mercyhurst Corry provides the opportunity for you to meet your lifelong goal of a college degree.
Get a quality education close to home.
- A Mercyhurst education is well-recognized by community leaders, area employers, and experts from a wide variety of disciplines.
- Mercyhurst is consistently selected by U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review for distinguished honors.
Finish what you started.
- Maybe you've started a degree at another college, but couldn't finish for whatever reason (family, money, etc). By contacting your original college, you may find that credits you've earned will transfer to Mercyhurst Corry.
- Tuition at Mercyhurst Corry is 40 percent less than at the Erie campus, and students aren’t required to pay as much in fees as at other colleges.
- With gas prices on the rise, you’ll save a lot by studying close to home.
- Students are eligible for federal, state and Mercyhurst financial aid.
- Graduates of Mercyhurst Corry wishing to continue at the Mercyhurst Erie campus can qualify for up to $10,000 in merit scholarships.
- Earn an associate degree in business administration in two years or transfer your credits to a four-year college to earn a bachelor’s degree. Credits earned at Mercyhurst Corry will transfer to virtually any four-year college or university, including the Mercyhurst College Erie campus.
- Attending Mercyhurst Corry will save valuable commuting time, and the evening classes will allow you to meet the demands of a job or family.
- Seniors at Corry Area High School can earn college credit by taking evening courses at Mercyhurst Corry. All credits will transfer to virtually any college or university, including the Mercyhurst College Erie campus.
Ready to take the next step? Apply today!