Why Mercyhurst at the Booker T. Washington Center
Whether you are a traditional high school student, a dislocated worker, or an adult looking for a career change, Mercyhurst University at the Booker T. Washington Center provides the starting point so you can meet your goal of a college degree.
Get a quality education close to home
- A Mercyhurst education is well-recognized by community leaders, area employers, and experts from a wide variety of disciplines.
- Mercyhurst is consistently selected by U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review for distinguished honors.
- Tuition at Mercyhurst University at the Booker T. Washington Center is 40 percent less than at the Erie campus, and students aren’t required to pay as much in fees as at other colleges.
- With gas prices on the rise, you’ll save a lot by studying close to home.
- Students are eligible for federal, state and Mercyhurst financial aid.
- Graduates of Mercyhurst University at the Booker T. Washington Center wishing to continue at the any of Mercyhurst University’s campuses can qualify for Mercyhurst grants.
- Earn your first year’s worth of credits to apply toward a two-year or four-year degree. Credits earned at Mercyhurst College at the Booker T. Washington Center will transfer to virtually any two- or four-year college or university, including the Mercyhurst College campuses.
- Attending Mercyhurst College at the Booker T. Washington Center will save valuable commuting time, and the evening classes will allow you to meet the demands of a job or family.
- Ready to take the next step? Apply today!