Tuition and Fees
Tuition & Fees
Mercyhurst University at BTW offers the best tuition rates available at Mercyhurst University, since many of the fees associated with the College's other campuses are not necessary.
The 2011-2012 tuition rates for Mercyhurst University at the Booker T. Washington Center are as follows:
- $1,338 per three-credit course
- $40 registration fee per term
High School Students
Currently, high school students with the permission of their guidance counselor are billed $300 per 3-credit class and $40 per term registration fee. High school students are not eligible for any federal, state or institutional financial aid, and should be prepared to pay "out-of-pocket" for textbooks.
You Can Afford a Mercyhurst Education
Most students with yearly household income under $40,000 qualify for federal and state grants. Grants don’t need to be repaid. Couple these, in some cases, with low interest loans or other scholarships, and you actually could get money back to pay for books, supplies and other school costs.
Here's how it can work for you:
|Tuition & Fees (per year)
|Cost after Grants (per year)
- Students who enroll at least half-time (two courses per term) may be eligible for state or federal grants or loans; full-time students (three courses) may also be eligible for North East grants.
- Students wish to continue their education at Mercyhurst's branch campuses institutional grants.
- Complete at Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form by visiting www.fafsa.gov.
- Books are available roughly a week before each term at the Booker T. Washington front desk. While you are encouraged to pay for you books out of pocket, you may make arrangements for your financial aid to cover it (if the extra funds are available) by contacting the director of admissions.
Director of admissions
Phone: (814) 725-6217
Fax: (814) 725-6251